Consulting, Program &
One of the keys to Goodman Networks’ successful program execution for our customers is our world-class program and project management methodology, which has been expertly honed over 17 years. Our Program Management is supported by the Goodman Networks team and our specialized tools and techniques. Our methodology reflects our passion for on-time and on-budget performance on each of your customer’s projects and achieves industry-best quality, safety and customer satisfaction ratings.
All programs are supported by the Goodman Networks team of seasoned professional project managers and by a suite of project management tools including MS Project and Project Management Institute (PMI) methodologies. Each customer program is assigned a project manager who has a proven track record for leadership in planning, scheduling, risk management and clear work scope establishment. Your assigned project manager will ensure your program is mapped into our systems to ensure high quality, safety, strong communication, strong customer satisfaction and job completion efficiency.
We support your program using a multi-tiered approach. We comprehensively manage your programs, from fulfilling your large scale goals and requirements to managing smaller scale engagements (known as projects) with each of your customers. Through initial discussions, brainstorming and joint engagement, we work with your team to outline and implement a program specifically tailored to your requirements. During Goodman Networks’ program planning process, we:
- Discuss and gather information on your program requirements and your end-customer needs
- Collaborate to develop a program that will ensure ‘success’ for your company and your customers. Program components include (but are not limited to):
- Defining clear communication between you, your customers and the Goodman Networks team
- Technician Training development and roll-out, often utilizing online and classroom training
- API integration to ensure seamless and efficient order processing between our companies via our Microsoft D365 ERP
- Logistics management decisions regarding forward shipments and return processing
- Establishing quality and safety requirements, including quality/safety checklists
- Crafting customer script dialogue for our technicians, whether in-home or within our call center
- Real-time KPI dashboard development to allow transparent and real-time reporting and analytics for the services provided to your customer via Microsoft PowerBI
Following the design of your program, we begin engaging your customers, taking special note of your overarching program goals and your desired outcomes for each small-scale project that we complete with your customers. We prioritize providing your customers with a consistent and measurable experience, while tracking each project within your program to ensure that all of your customers receive white-glove service, every time.
Additionally, Goodman Networks offers consulting services on topics ranging from national deployment to program design and specialized reverse logistics solutions for electronics.